Therapy should be as individual as you are.
Everyone should be able to reach their full potential as a unique individual, despite setbacks, misfortune or self-doubt.
What has happened to you?
Your life is not what it could be. You are going through difficulties. This can be painful, terrifying, lonely and persistent. How to proceed?
Person-centred therapy can help you to:
- Overcome mental illness, distress or frustrations,
- Find your own solutions and fresh perspectives,
- Come to terms with events and situations,
- Recover from trauma and abuse,
- Find more meaning in your life,
- Have more positive thoughts and feelings,
- Feel more open to new experiences and less anxious about the future,
- Be less vulnerable to life’s challenges, and more effective in problem-solving,
- Be more confident in how you relate to other people,
- Live by your own values, feeling more in control of your life.
Maybe I can help you
I’m a degree-qualified psychotherapist, trained at the University of Nottingham. I’m lucky enough do this work full-time, and I work with people in the UK and worldwide, from my home in West Cornwall.
You have tremendous capacity to grow beyond your current difficulties, provided that you have a suitable environment in which to explore and understand what is happening with you, in your own terms. I can help provide this environment.
Person-centred therapy is an evidence-based approach that is as effective as other leading therapies, yet with long-lasting change. It has proven effective for all types of condition, and all types of people. It doesn’t matter what your diagnosis is, or whether you have one at all.