Everyone should be able to reach their full potential as a unique individual, despite setbacks, misfortune or self-doubt.
Therapy should be as individual as you are.
What happened to you?
Your life is not what it could be. You are going through difficulties. This can be painful, terrifying, lonely and persistent. How to proceed?
Person-centred therapy can help you to:
- Overcome mental illness, distress or frustrations,
- Find your own solutions and fresh perspectives,
- Come to terms with events and situations,
- Recover from trauma and abuse,
- Find more meaning in your life,
- Have more positive thoughts and feelings,
- Feel more open to new experiences and less anxious about the future,
- Be less vulnerable to life’s challenges, and more effective in problem-solving,
- Be more confident in how you relate to other people,
- Live by your own values, feeling more in control of your life.
Maybe I can help you
You have tremendous capacity to grow beyond your current difficulties, provided that you have a suitable environment in which to explore and understand what is happening with you, in your own terms. I can help provide this environment.
Person-centred Therapy has proven effective for all types of condition, and all types of people. It doesn’t matter what your diagnosis is, or whether you have one at all.
We men often like to solve our own problems. Person-centred therapy, counselling or coaching can help you find your own solutions.
I am working to help those with ADHD to find a sense of belonging in their lives, and to make ADHD better understood, less stigmatized, more recognized, and better managed.
Perhaps you don’t need therapy or counselling, but you do feel stuck in life. You know you’re not living up to your potential, but maybe you would rather focus on solutions than problems.